Sunday, November 4, 2012

Best Indian Buffet in Southern California

I have been scouring the southern part of California to find a really good Indian buffet. I was very impressed by the selection in Northern California and Vancouver, Canada, so I was very excited to try out some good ones in the Southern part of Cali.

Unfortunately, I have yet to find a REALLY GOOD one. There are a few decent ones, but none out of the ordinary.

Let me present my top 5 Indian buffets in southern California:

I have been to a total of 35 Indian restaurants in the souther California area and compared each aspect of the restaurants to come up with the list. I looked at the food quality, food selection, ambience, and service. Some restaurants are not included in this list had really good food but horrible service.

#5: Annapoorna Indian Cuisine, Irvine

#4: Dosa Palace, Tustin

#3: Natraj Indian, Laguna Hills

#2: Haveli Indian Restaurant, Tustin

#1: Tangy Tomato, Artesia

No comments:

Post a Comment